Welcome to my blog !
Green tea is that the healthiest nutrient on the earth. It is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that have powerful effects on the body.
Green tea is quite simply more than a liquid. Many of the plant compounds within the tea leaves do build it into the ultimate drink, that contains giant amounts of vital nutrients.
Green tea is about 30 percent polyphenols by weight, including large amounts of a catechin called EGCG. Catechins are natural antioxidants that help prevent cell damage and provide other benefits.
Green tea is made from unoxidized leaves and is one of the less processed types of tea. It therefore contains the most antioxidants and beneficial polyphenols.
A collection of analysis studies suggests that green tree may perhaps be one in all the foremost healthy drink for you to incorporate in your daily diet. Let’s take a glance at the studies and also the attainable health advantages steered by them:
- Contains Bioactive Compounds That Improve Health.
- Improve Brain Function and Make You Smarter and stronger.
- Fat Burning and Improves Physical Performance also.
- Rich in Antioxidants that improves your body functioning.
- Kill Bacteria, Which Improves Dental Health.
- Green tea is also provides the heart benefits.
- Regulates Blood Pressure.
- Lowers The Risk Of Type 2 Diabetes.
- Helps Relieve Arthritis.
- Boosts Immunity.
- Promotes Digestive Health.
Green tea is considered one of the world’s healthiest drinks and contains one of the highest amounts of antioxidants of any tea. Green tea is 99.9% water, and offers 1 calorie for every 100 ml serving.